Are you planning to attend a music festival for the first time? Or maybe you just need a refresher on what to bring? Either way, this checklist will help ensure you have a fantastic time at the festival without worrying about forgetting something important.
Popular Music Festivals
Music festivals are events that bring together music lovers to enjoy performances by various artists. These festivals have been around for decades and originated in the United States in the 1960s with events like Woodstock and Monterey Pop Festival. Since then, music festivals have become increasingly popular and are now held all over the world.
Some of the most popular music festivals in the United States include Coachella, Lollapalooza, Bonnaroo, and Electric Daisy Carnival (EDC). Each festival has its unique style, lineup of artists, and culture, but they all have one thing in common: the need to bring essential items to make the most out of the experience.
- Tent - a shelter is a must-have for any camping festival. A good quality tent that can withstand harsh weather conditions is essential. Look for a tent that is easy to set up and has enough space for you and your camping gear. Prices vary from $100 to $500 depending on the size and quality.
- Sleeping bag - a sleeping bag is another essential item to keep you warm and comfortable during the chilly nights. Choose a sleeping bag that is suitable for the weather conditions and can keep you warm if the temperature drops. Prices range from $20 to $300.
- Portable charger - with all the photos, videos, and social media updates, your phone battery will drain quickly. A portable charger will keep your phone charged and ready to use. The QWNN or MEGAPUFF by Solight Design are solar chargers and power bank with 4000 mAh of battery capacity to charge your phone or tablet. It can be rapid charged with an electrical outlet, so you can pre charge it for on the go. Either way you will have power for your phone anytime and anywhere you party. These are foldable and flat pack so they won’t take up room in your bag. They are super lightweight so you wont break your back hauling these chargers. In addition these also give you light. So you won’t get left in the dark.
- Water bottle - staying hydrated is crucial during a music festival. Bring a refillable water bottle and keep yourself hydrated throughout the day. Prices typically range from $5 to $50.
- Sunscreen - protect your skin from harmful UV rays by applying sunscreen regularly. Choose a high SPF and waterproof formula. Prices range from $5 to $30.
- Hat and sunglasses - protect your eyes and face from the sun by wearing a hat and sunglasses. Prices range from $10 to $50 depending on the brand and style.
- Comfortable shoes - you will be walking and standing for long periods, so comfortable shoes are a must. Choose shoes that are breathable, lightweight, and provide good support. Prices range from $50 to $150.
- Backpack - a backpack is a convenient way to carry all your essentials. Look for a backpack that is spacious, comfortable, and has many compartments. Prices range from $20 to $150.
- Solar lanterns from Solight Design - Solight Design's solar lanterns are perfect for music festivals. They are lightweight, portable, and rechargeable using solar power. They are also eco-friendly and come in different colors and designs. Prices range from $22- $110 depending on the size and style. Click here to see all of our solar lanterns for sale.
Attending a music festival can be an unforgettable experience, but it's essential to prepare for it. By following this checklist, you can ensure that you have all the essential items you need to have a great time. Remember to stay safe, hydrated, and have fun!