*How to Enter:
- You must be subscribed to the Solight Design Membership Program to be eligible. Click here if you're not a member yet.
- You must submit a photo demonstrating use of Solight Solar Lanterns with the theme of, “Changing the Way We Light Our World”.
- Limit to (5) photo submissions per Solight Design Member.
Contest Period: Contest begins at 12:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on Mar 30th, 2019 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on April 21st, 2019.
All photo entries must be received by the above end date and time to qualify.
One Solight Design QWNN Solar Lantern will be offered as the “prize” during the contest period. One winner only. No cash or other prize substitution will be permitted, except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is not transferable. In the case of unavailability of the prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- There will only be one winner during the entire contest.
- Limit to (5) photo entry permitted per subscriber to Solight Design’s Membership program.
- Legal (some may or may not apply)
- Void where prohibited
- No purchase necessary to win
- Participants must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry.
- Giveaway dates: March 30th, 2019 to April 21st , 2019
- Winner will be selected by the Solight Marketing Team.
- Participants must have a valid mailing address. PO Boxes will not be accepted.
- Winner will be notified via email (email used for subscribing to Solight Design’s Membership Program) and will need to complete our winner’s form with their address for shipping to receive their prize.
- if a reply email with shipping address is not received within seven (7) days of the notification email, the winner is no longer eligible and a new winner will be selected.
- Agreement to Rules: Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest, including, but not limited to, interpretation and application of these Full Contest Rules (“Rules”). By entering the Contest, participants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws within the United States.
- Each participant understands and agrees that he/she shall not have any claim against any other participant or Sponsor arising out any such similarity or be entitled to any compensation because of any such similarity.
- By entering, each participant agrees that his or her photo entry conforms to the Entry Restrictions as defined below and that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may remove any entry and disqualify a participant from the Contest if it believes, in its sole discretion that the participant’s entry fails to conform to the Entry Restrictions as stated below.
- Rights Granted by the Participant: All photo entries become the property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. By entering this Contest the participant understands that the Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of the Sponsor, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the world, participant’s entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, photograph, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Contest, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: The winning participant will be selected in by the Solight Marketing Team from all eligible entries. There can only be one winner. The winner has seven (7) days from being notified to claim the prize. If we have not heard back within that time, we will disqualify that winning participant and a new winner will be selected. The winning participant will be required to provide their address, either through direct message or email. If any potential winner cannot be contacted within the seven (7) day period from prize notification, if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if any potential winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Rules, such prize will be forfeited. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
- Terms: All taxes, duties and International shipping costs are the sole responsibility of the participants. Any potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that such winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. Any other attempted form of entry is prohibited; no automatic, programmed; robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. The Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the contest, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this contest or downloading any materials in this contest.
- Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Contest for any or no reason (in its sole discretion), including, but not limited to virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the contest. In such case, Sponsor will select the winner(s) from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website. Sponsor may prohibit an participant from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said participant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other participants or Sponsor representatives.
- Limitation of Liability: By participating in this Contest participant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Contest, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Contest-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
- IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPANT’S ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE AND/OR THE CONTEST, DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITES ASSOCIATES WITH THE CONTEST. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS CONTEST AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO PARTICIPANT. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. For any matters which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Rules and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Rules and/or the Contest, the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in or closest to the County of New York in the State of New York. The parties waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with this Contest. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Contest shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of New York, City of New York.